Friday, March 27, 2009

The Reviewer Digs Bolt

I was skeptical about Bolt upon the first trailer, but it really is an adorable film and it is also funny. Mark Walton who plays the feisty hamster Rhino and he almost steals the film with his antics. John Travolta does a good job as Bolt, as does Miley Cyrus as Penny. I was taken aback by Mr. Actor Studio himself...James Lipton as the Director and Malcolm McDowell is always a good villain as Dr. Calico. Susie Essman, who is great in Curb Your Enthusiasm is squeaky clean but no less sassy as Mittens

As much as I enjoyed it...I still think Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E were the better animated films last year, but Bolt is a product Disney can be proud of. I give Bolt 4 out of 5 stars and is now available on dvd and blu-ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment